> CU PolicyPro
CU PolicyPro Access & Information
Welcome to CU PolicyPro ... your one-stop shop for over 200 policies to help you manage today's ongoing compliance and operational challenges. Access to this valuable product is part of the dues service your credit union receives for affiliation with the Montana Credit Union Network.
To access CU PolicyPro, click on the image above. Only one person per credit union may register, but authorized users can be added. Contact Donya for assistance or questions.
**CU PolicyPro Training is planned March 21 (8:00 - 10:00 MDT) in Great Falls. Watch for more details!**
Recent newsLETTERS from CU PolicyPro
- December 2016- Annual Threshold Changes
- Update 2016.3 released in September- Nineteen policies were updated, primarily in technology and Same Day ACH areas. Find details on the update here.
- Training Tools/Resources- Here are few tools/resources to help you learn to use the manual. We recommend at a minimum reading the Quick Start Guide, and if you are editing policies within CU PolicyPro, watching the New User Training Videos.
- Quick Start Guide. This six page guide provides basic information on CU PolicyPro terminology, basic navigation, how to find, access and print model policies, and how to move model policies to the Working Manual. It is recommended to read this guide prior to logging into CU PolicyPro.
- New User Video Training – Short training videos are for you to watch at your convenience. These videos will walk you through accessing model policies and using CU PolicyPro’s online policy management system tools. It is recommended to watch these videos prior to editing your policies.
- User’s Guide – This is a printed guide with full instructions for working with the CU PolicyPro system. It includes the same information found in the New User Training videos.
- Frequently Asked Questions – A list of common questions and answers, including links to video tutorials and printable how-to materials.
- Alphabetical Policy Listing – Use this listing to help you find a particular policy.
- Table of Contents - A numerical listing of all available model policies.
- Technical Assistance- contact CU PolicyPro Support Staff or at 800-262-6285 x 310.